Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Fire & Brimstone

So here we go, my journey into blogging and photography. And what better way for a Wilde girl to start than with sparks, fire and bright lights (in the absense of champagne).


So please, help me on my journey and be as critical of my pictures as you like. I am here to learn.


My images will be all the things I love, from wildlife and stunning scenery to more quirky "stuff".


So there we go, hopefully a vibrant, colourful start with lots more to come.

And a big, big thank you to my son Findlay for inspiring me to do this after starting his own blog
Wilde About Birds

So I am linking to Our World Tuesday and Sky Watch Friday to get me started and await my first blogging contact!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Heather... Fantastic fireworks.
    What a great way to start your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather on "taking the plunge"! Welcome to the world of photo blogging. You are guaranteed to have fun, not only posting your own photos but also in viewing and learning from those posted by other enthusiasts. A spectacular beginning - stunning shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fireworks shots! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you'll become addicted to blogging Heather. Let the fireworks begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures mum, its a shame you didn't get a picyure of that shooting star. From Findlay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comments guys. I'll try harder next time we see a shooting star Finn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the fun, Heather!! Now you can become addicted like the rest of us!! Fantastic captures, too! Love those fireworks!! Enjoy your weekend!! Thanks to your son, Findlay!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fireworks!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fireworks....they are hard to photograph...good job!!

    ReplyDelete