Friday, 19 October 2012

Nature's Sedative!

What better way to relax after a hard week at work than with a glass of Chablis and an ever changing sky?


We have had the most fabulous sunsets over Cheshire this year, something you can never get tired of.


It always amazes me just how quickly the colours twist, merge and deepen within minutes.


How could I resist getting the camera out tonight.


Footballers and chaos have returned, but that half hour of natures fireworks was just enough to sooth the soul in time for the weekend.


9 comments:

  1. Red sky at night... Shepherds house on fire. Lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then there's the classic; meat and potato shepards pie!

      Delete
  2. Super shots. I enjoyed a very similar sky tonight too. Lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, can't let the 10 year old steal the whole show :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! Fabulous sunsets indeed. I too can never get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice capture of nature's artwork♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures of the sunsets! I love them.

    Here's my Orange Friday.

    ReplyDelete